My name is Gabriel aka DeXTeR.
I’m and IT&C (Automatics) Engineer who likes to build… things. What things, you might ask – well all kind of things, from electronics to mechanics.
What I usually design is gear, guitar gear to be more exact. And when I say gear I mean almost anything from FX pedals to switching systems and amplifiers.
A lot of my work is established in the design category and this brings us to: What can I do for you?
So here is a list of my services:
- Schematic capture and PCB design
- Mechanical and enclosures design for products (drilling / cutting etc.)
- Product testing
- Laser cutting and engraving services (both non-metallic and metallic items)
- PCB fabrication (client’s design or mine)
- PCB assembly (both SMD and THD parts) – for SMD assembly a reflow oven is available
- Powder coating (RAL colors or special colors)
As you might see, I can offer quite a wide range of services, so if you have something in mind, don’t hesitate to contact me by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +40-723-168-135.
As a last word, 90% of my designs and experiments are Open Source – yes I do believe in sharing knowledge – so as you can see, all my projects can be built by anyone who likes to.
This being said…go and build something!
Gabriel aka DeXTeR